SweetTalk Issue No. 2, May 20, 2009
Welcome Back Sorbet Connoisseurs
Here we are at SweetTalk issue Number Two! We have been hard at work since our last e-newsletter and have lots of news and events to share.
For St. Patrick's Day, Silver Moon's flavors were featured at the luxurious Palace Hotel in San Francisco. They served our Praline Irish Cream, green Creme de Mint Chip, and our seasonal Guiness Ice Cream was served as a float in a custom, ice-sculpted beer mug! Quite a spectacular display.
Wondering where to buy Silver Moon?
Check out our growing list of specialty and fine foods retail stores:
- Draeger's in Menlo Park, Los Altos, Danville and San Mateo
- Gene's Fine Foods in Saratoga and now in Pleasanton
- Glen Ellen Market in Glen Ellen
- Sonoma Market in Sonoma
- Oakville Grocery in Healdsburg
- The Real Food Co. in San Francisco, both Polk and Fillmore locations
- Ben Lomond Market in Ben Lomond
- Scotts Valley Market in Scotts Valley
- Mill Valley Market in Mill Valley
- Cal Mart in Calistoga
- Sunshine Foods in St. Helena
- Molsberry Market in Santa Rosa
- Bianchini's in San Carlos
- Piazza's Fine Foods in San Mateo
We are also on Twitter as "SilverMoon09," so be sure to listen for our sweet tweets in between newsletters.
The rain clouds are parting and the sun is starting to get warm here in Los Gatos, which mean it is almost ice cream season (ok, so every season is ice cream season for me, but you know what I mean)! I look forward to seeing you at some events, hearing your feedback on local stores and our product, and speaking with you again when summer is in full swing!
- Sheri Tate - President, Silver Moon Desserts